New Eng/Chi Top40s band forming

Junior_

Hi everyone, I'm forming a new band that plays Eng & Chi Top40s, Rock stuff. Currently, there is 2 guitarist and a vocalist on-board. We're looking for the following members:

1) bassist
2) drummer
3) keyboardist

A little about ourselves. I'm 1 of the 2 guitarist and I've been playing for 8yrs. Have performance experience and influenced by blues, classic rock and rock stuff. I've some prior experience in playing chi music. Other guitarist is also influenced by blues and rock music, but has no experience in playing chi music. Our vocalist has various performing & competition experience. Her influence is Top40s/Pop rock stuff and able to sing Eng and Chi. So do drop me a PM if you're interested. Our average age is about 20/21(in case you're wondering) Thanks! =D

Hi

Hi, i'm ron a bassist. I have been playing english covers for quite a numbers of years and had numerous experience playing with professionals in paid gigs. I am not a full time professional musician, i hold a day job. I am now pretty keen to enter into the chinese music scene with a chinese/ english rock show band because of the demand in the music scene, there are more demand for chinese band this days. I could get both a professional drummer and a philippino keyboardist. with you guys experiences and if you guys are keen. give our 1 to 2 months to work on the repertoire and a kick ass audition set and we set to go. please call me at 91665632 Ron.

Back