New Band Forming Punkrock Band, Strongly Inspired By Green Day

thelastride

We just started out a band. We are in need of drummer and bassist, who can comitted and is serious. We have a male first/lead guitarist, and Im doing the vocals n rhythm guitarist.
I have an original songs.
Age range from 18 to 25? I dont care where you live as long in Singapore but is commited.
This is not for a just-for-fun band. If you're inspired by green day, blink 182, new found glory and you know you have the kicks. Contact me here. thanks.

We just started out a band. We are in need of drummer and bassist, who can comitted and is serious. We have a male first/lead guitarist, and Im doing the vocals n rhythm guitarist.
I have an original songs.
Age range from 18 to 25? I dont care where you live as long in Singapore but is commited.
This is not for a just-for-fun band. If you're inspired by green day, blink 182, new found glory and you know you have the kicks. Contact me here. thanks.

hi. i love greenday and blink 182. new found glory not so. haha. but ya. i might be the drummer you're looking for. have been looking for a suitable band also. :)

Hey bro..Green day is one of my best favourite rock band..And im very interested and very committed..Can be a full time bassist too..:D
More details please contact me at 97724442 or my msn=maii_ayumi@hotmail.com

biggest green day fan in the whole wide world

today must be my lucky day! cos i am like the biggest green day fan in the world as i listen to their songs everyday like its the bible! i have my own studio at home so jamming is a breeze. i live in holland and as you can already tell that i am totally committed otherwise why would i have my own jamming studio!

i can play songs from dookie, american idiot and 21th century breakdown like 3/4 of the whole album. i sing well, and play guitar and drums well too with green day songs! so im your man! sms me 94870602.. hear from u soon bro!! green day forever! u will not regret calling me

Back