needed a vocal teacher

blackvorce

hey .. my name is raihan.. im 22 this year and looking a vocal teacher to teach me sing . if anione teachers out there willing to teach me please do contact me at my number 92325464 thnx!

sorry to cut through well , I'm into finding a teacher too.

Well I'm finding teacher which teaches rock.

Private lessons at your home aye? :D Just joking, won't your neighbours complain? Why not go to a music school instead?

hmm, i wanna try do something i never done before but i need a test subject.. i wanna try teach what i know about rock vocals for free. just to see if the person im teaching will improve. kinda, test product. hahahaha. anyone wanna try..? PM me k

I am Singing and Piano Teacher with 25 years Performing experience as a Singer - singing Pop, Jazz, Rock, R & B and Theatre, and I am a TRinity Guildhall Certified Singing Teacher

REAL PROPER Singing lessons, where you will be taught the proper way to breathe while singing from the diaphragm, and learn the rudiments of music – in this way, you learn to project and develop more power and volume in your voice, extend your range, you learn to pitch more accurately, and your voice becomes clearer and smoother, and also really learn to read music like real musicians do.

The human voice is an instrument, and whatever you are singing, there are the corresponding notes to it. You should learn the notes to what you are singing!!
So, in addition to proper breathing and pitching techniques, you will be taught the rudiments of music (using the piano), for you to learn to read notes, to know the keys to your songs, to sightsing, to count in the differentiate time signatures, the different genres of music, etc. You can choose whatever song genre you want to sing in – be it pop, jazz, blues, theatre and classical.

All of the above techniques and rudiments are taught, while I play the piano myself for you to sing scales, to practise proper voice placement and note reading, and I accompany you myself while you are singing songs, NOT using instrumental tracks/karaoke. Teachers who teach singing using instrumental tracks because they are not able read and play music themselves to able , are just teaching you JUST TO MIMIC and COPY SOUNDS LIKE A PARROT! If your teacher has no knowledge of reading music, and cannot accompany you, and is grabbing sounds from the air to teach you, this is inadequate singing training!

The fact is, Singers are musicians, too, and aside from singing, they should be taught to read music, too. A proper singing education will not only teach you to learn to sing but will make you educated in the rudiments of music. If you also want your singing lessons to be accredited or certified, I can prepare you for the Trinity or ABRSM Singing Exams.

Lessons at $60 per 45 min session. Performance/Vocal coaching is also available for semi- professional and professional singers, or for those going for a singing audition. Email me at ladybird@pacific.net.sg for any more enquiries, or call 96512921.

Hey raihan, have you found your teacher? who r u learning under now! Haha, if you want I can recommend you my previous teacher. drop me an email if you interested la, his rates v reasonable too.

And no misstisas, don't generalize voice teachers who use backing tracks. Not everyone's a pianist, just like how everyone's not a singer too. Just sayin

Back