Need help to identify this Old (string thru body) PJ Bass with maple neck (MWTT)

harist13

Hi,

My son got this used bass for his birthday present, we dont even know how to call/ decribe it but he was told its an old bass guitar made in Korea. Would be grateful if someone could tell me about it.

2012-03-14082503.jpg

2012-03-14082524-1.jpg

2012-03-14082602.jpg

My son also Might Want to Trade with other Bass (subject to your typa/brand bass) guitar if anyone interested, drop me an text at:

983 ZERO SEVEN 389

View/Deal at Woodlands Dr.16

Thank you

Last edited:
Oh gosh... I have not seen this ORIENT for such a long time, back in the 80's when MiC guitar yet to enter the market this brand was a cheaper alternative for Fender, Ibanez etc. If I am not wrong SL used to sell this brand... I think its made in Korea, and if I am not wrong this bass of yours was often called "orient orange bass" back then.

Probably those who might be interested will be those folks of 40-50 yrs... but still think its wiser for your son to keep it, he might find it a treasure once he progress on.

Just my $0.02, I might be wrong....

Thanks Kabuki,

just got back from SV Guitars, Mike told me that Orient is indeed a very old guitar, in the 70's they also produced semi hollow and les paul type. Its Korean made.

My.son is just 14, and he prefers a newer.version ones :(

Cheers

Back