need a new electric guitar

Nefianz

juz sold my m7 warlock.. nid another guitar to replace..

the appearance of the guitar usually appeals to me 1st.. tt's y i got the warlock.. haha..

been looking at some.. like JEM, epiphone goth les paul, or those kinda travel guitars like the 1 below.. but i can't seem to find it in sg.. any1 noes where got sell those small body kinda guitar?

wad do u guys tink of this?http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/92335127

400 perhaps?

i saw this JEM copy by GARCIA at the 2nd floor corner guitar shop.. but i've nv heard or GARCIA b4..

any1 noes where got sell those small body kinda guitar?

Davis has one of them. Hanging near the rack with LTD guitars. Can't remember the brand and price though. Sweelee has got the Epiphone PeeVee(flying) and Peewee(les paul), the former i got, which is quite cute and fierce at the same time :D

hmm it's not those junior size guitars.. i'm looking for those normal length only the body is a small rectangle size.. those kind.. :)

Nefianz said:
the appearance of the guitar usually appeals to me 1st.. tt's y i got the warlock.. haha..

If appearance if first priority, get the Doraemon shape guitar at Davis. They also sell rifle shape. Definitely you look cool :lol:

doremon sucks.. haha.. the machine gun is cool only if u press the trigger and there's really those machine gun sound..

seriously.. i'm having the same prob as the 1st time i wanted to get a guitar..

am looking for smt smaller n lighter now..

i tink i might juz go with the garcia jem copy.. can't find anything on it though.. and no idea wad the pick-ups are..

PinkSpId3r said:
you might love these.i love them too :twisted:

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/mana/index.html

but thats definetly way out of our budget. sumthing we could gas on =D

blanche.jpg

damn my favorite
but hell i could never afford one

lol..i just love both of them..neither can i afford them.saded..

but dont think i will use them even if i own them..will just frame it up =D

Mr_X said:
mana's guitar looks damn classy.....suits his dress too. hahaha. Is he still making music?

im only interested in his guitar hee..dont know if hes still making music..no?

Back