MWTS: Veritas Texas Miracle

oonline

Toying with the idea of selling this one of a kind guitar.

This is a Veritas Texas Miracle in Shorline Gold with black sides.

If you're familiar with the Praise and Worship scene, you'll probably heard of Veritas Guitars. They make guitars for the likes of Stu G (One Sonic Society), Michael Pope (Bethel), Martin Smith, Bobby Strand (Bethel), Jeffrey Kunde (Jesus Culture), Joey Signa (Elevation Worship), Brian Johnson and the list goes onnnnnnnnnnn...

Basically, Veritas Guitars is a small company in Washington State that builds QUALITY guitars.
Once you pick this guitar up and feel the neck, you'll understand what I mean by quality. I've played and owned Fender Custom Shops, Gretsches, Gibsons, Duesenbergs etc and they don't come close to the quality and finish of the Veritas.

Here are some pics:

484A143A-8DD4-469A-BF17-BFEA149D4CBD.jpg

Here's a video of a Texas Miracle being played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJM-aAPdE-c&ab_channel=VeritasGuitars

This particular Texas Miracle oozes thick tone thats great for lead runs and really good for rhythm as well. It's resonant and clear at the same time. It's one heck of a versatile guitar

Here are the specs:
Alder Body
25.5" Scale Length
Bigsby
Rosewood Fretboard
1 11/16" Nut Width
Medium C Neck Shape
Light Flamed Maple Neck
Kluson Tuners
Jason Lollar Special T Pickups
3 Way Switchcraft Switch
Spoke Whell Truss Rod
Original Hardshell G&G Case
Double Body Binding - upcharge
Black Headstock - upcharge

There's at least a 6 month wait time for Veritas to build you something and their standard models start from $3250 USD before shipping and GST. The upcharge items I have on this guitar go into the hundreds.

I'm reluctant to let this go cause I know I'll probably never be able to get my hands on one again but I need some cash. So if you can offer me $5000 or trade a Taylor 814CE/914CE with top up from your end, maybe we can work something out.

I'm really not desperate to sell this guitar so if you're not serious, or if you're gonna lowball me, please save my time and yours and don't try.

If you're interested, SMS Jason at 98519399

If you're some money lending company, DO NOT MESSAGE ME

Last edited:
Back