Musicman Sterling Lined Fretless Bass Piezo Drop D Tuner

Ken

Hi folks,

letting go of my Musicman Sterling Bass that comes factory equipped with piezo. Condition is 8/10. Will include the Drop D tuner I got for it. No hardcase only, gigbag only.

Asking only $1250. If this price is too high to you, it probably is and you will be a much happier man getting something cheaper. PM to deal.

DSC_1878.jpg

DSC_1882.jpg

DSC_1879.jpg

DSC_1880.jpg

Last edited:
nice bass! I'm not back in Sg till mid year... let me see if there is any way i can buy it from u...Get back to you.

Nice bass, however im wondering...why are there 5 knobs on the bass? Sorry to ask..what is the usage of each knobs? I've seen 3 & 4..

Nice bass, however im wondering...why are there 5 knobs on the bass? Sorry to ask..what is the usage of each knobs? I've seen 3 & 4..

hi Tool, the additional one is Piezo + Magnet P/U blending....it just like neck + bridge blending and also can be cut-off each other.
thats very nice bass w/ Ash body. mostly i found MM Sterling coloured body was maple.

what's the colour difference between maple and ash in bass bodies? i think he's referring to the finish if you wish to view it in that light :)

To the trolls, this is a buy and sell ad, not one where you try to impress others about what you think you know about basses (hey I have collected for over 15 years now and I won't dare to say I know much!), especially when I know some of you posting here are young kids with scamming abilities. I think the attention is nice, but unnecessary.

i have a fretless sterling 4 before exactly like this. a tone monster. the piezo do magic on this bass... very nice price.. highly recommended... buy... :)

To the trolls, this is a buy and sell ad, not one where you try to impress others about what you think you know about basses (hey I have collected for over 15 years now and I won't dare to say I know much!), especially when I know some of you posting here are young kids with scamming abilities. I think the attention is nice, but unnecessary.

Whoops, my apologies Ken! Went off track there. All in all, this is a sexeh bass at a suh-weet price!! Great seller as well with a one of a kind collection :)

Back