Musicians wanted//Musician available

sycododo

Hellooooo.

I do not know exactly what I want but...

I'm looking for people who are looking to, in no particular order, explore and experiment around sounds like (I am very bad at classifying genres and settling on labels):

- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Passion Pit
- Dragonette
- The Naked & Famous
- Alex Winston
- Lykke Li
- Mumford & Sons
- Band of Horses
- The Ting Tings
- Stars
- Alphabeat (first album)

I am able to sing but I prefer to do harmonies so ideally, I'd love to be a 2nd vocalist who sings main occasionally (especially if there's a better suitable candidate).
I would like to try spoken word/rapping/screaming too, if things somehow get serious. Or for fun. :p

OR

If you're looking for a newbie bassist to start a newbie band and is interested in sounds like:

- Earth, Wind, Fire
- The Wombats
- Brand New
- The Naked & Famous
- Marina & The Diamonds (she haz talent k)
- Mother Mother
- Two Door Cinema Club

I can play the ukulele, I like playing round with the kazoo and tambourine (a kazoo is not a toy), slowly trying to build up a collection (of glockenspiel, pianica, accordion...), would like to be a multi-instrumentalist of that sort. I'm still trying to find my sound. :( (my friends and I can't find a word to the music I listen to)

Come, come~ I say, let's have fun (as a collective) while being serious and committed (as musicians).

FASCINATION! Love Alphabeat to bits.

You know what, I have just posted a thread about finding a female vocalist for the band, preferably with ability to play an instrument over here: http://soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/207331-I-gave-up-finding-a-female-vocalist-for-the-band

Still looking around. You can get more info about the band and stuff over at the thread. We got our own originals and the link is over at the thread. Haven't done any instrumental arrangement for the songs, still experimenting with our sound. so if you like the sound of it or interested to know more just pm me or 98156385 if your're comfortable

Oh yea, have a listen to fun., particularly their song titled Be Calm. i think you're gonna love them:)

Back