Music4Christ presents lessons to you (:

benlovedrum

Greetings to all,

I am Benjamin that has a dream to reach out to people out there and love music but nowhere to go as there are financial problems and whatever people can face. I have decided to start a mini music school called Music4Christ. I do not have any money to buy a place or anything but I hope that whatever I have can bless others :) I guess I started the Music4Christ since June 2009. I have not registered the company name as I do not have any finance to do it.

The true motto for our Music4Christ is for Christ. give and share. love music... I guess in my journey in music, I have received from many wonderful musicians in church and outside too. I may not be the best drummer and guitarist in the world but all I wanna do is share with people who want to learn. My dream one day is to open this music school and be a blessing to the nation with music. Reaching out to people with music to share Gospel.

I want to thank a group of people that keeps me going in my music...
1) Singapore Youth for Christ (PArts - Performing Arts)
I want to thank Randy for teaching me so much, not about music but its all about honoring God. I really have to learn and I can't run away from any hard problems. I am not young anymore... life is short :) Thanks Randy and team

2) Brandon Khoo and Chow Kiat
They are freaking awesome drummer and every value and every groove they teach inspires me to death! :) I will keep my passion burning and never give up. Brandon Khoo quoted this "Life is short, share with others whatever you know". Thanks Brandon Khoo! :) If i ever suceed in the music school opening, I hope you can teach here =D...
For Chow Kiat, is the drummer that pushes me in my drumming and keep me improving. He is my best drum teacher ever and ever. He corrects my weakness and he encourages me. In every of his teaching, I'm always inspired and in fact he is only 20 this year. Younger than I do :) Thanks Chow Kiat once again! =D ROCK ON!

I hope that you guys will support me in this mini ministry :) Keep me in prayer! :) I wanna pray and confirm is this my calling where I can go? :) ROCK ON! :)

Best Regards,
Benjamin
Dreamer of Music4Christ

Offering:
1) Electric Guitar Lessons ($15/hour)
2) Acoustic Guitar Lessons ($15/hour)
3) Drum Lessons ($15/hour)
4) Bass Guitar Lesosns ($15/hour)

Teachers available:
1) Boyle Suwono (Electric Guitar Instructor)
2) Gabriel Loh (Acoustic Guitar Instructor)
3) Ryan Chew (Acoustic/Electric Guitar Instructor)
4) Benedict Yeo (Drum Instructor)
5) Mark (Bass Instructor)

Note: We do not just teach christian music but all genres :) the instructors are pretty new and want to start teaching people from beginner stage :) All lessons is private and feel free to contact me and I will arrange the appointment with the instructor :)

contact info:
mobile: +65 8200 8640
email: leemusicsch@gmail.com

Back