Multi effects help

EZlink

If all the listed multi-effects cost the same price, which one would u buy?

1) Korg AX1500G (new)

2) Zoom GFX 5 (used)

3) Yamaha GW33 (used)

PLease state reasons too... i wish to own one of the best multi effects but yet my budget allow only a few option.. =) <$300. or anyone got 1 good one to sell ard my budget?

out of this 3 option, i would recommend you option 1.... Korg ax1500g is a fairly gd multi-efx unit after i tried it before at city music....

i am quite sure everyone here will also recommend option 1, coz zoom gfx 5 is somehow lack of distortion & the sound is too digtalise (that's what most ppl say, but i find it ok)....

while for the 3rd option i nv tried it before so i can't comment abt it

after all it is up to your own preference to which unit u like, imo try all three then make your decision.... :)

Ichiro said:
out of this 3 option, i would recommend you option 1.... Korg ax1500g is a fairly gd multi-efx unit after i tried it before at city music....

i am quite sure everyone here will also recommend option 1, coz zoom gfx 5 is somehow lack of distortion & the sound is too digtalise (that's what most ppl say, but i find it ok)....

while for the 3rd option i nv tried it before so i can't comment abt it

after all it is up to your own preference to which unit u like, imo try all three then make your decision.... :)

Thank you

I'm getting pay on Monday too.. Hehe.. Anyway, I've heard good things about Zoom G2. So you might want to take a look. But I still encourage going single stompboxes.

Dude, the AX1500 is cool. yupz.. but if you don't need that, you can try the Zoom G2...it's really an awesome piece of technology. The distortion there is good...yupz..so are the other effects... however...GO SINGLE!!! Don't use multi!!! hehe....i lurvvveee my jekyll n hyde.. =P

Get the korg my friend uses it but he lost it.:(

go get it man he says everything there sounds pretty good. except the amp modelling he said that it sucks

empro said:
does anyone know the price of zoom g2 ?

ive tried it before, and imo it sounds like crap, still as digital sounding as ever

BUT if you wanna buy a zoom 505ii, juz screw the 505 and get the g2, same style, except you have more control over the effects

price after discount is $128 at citymusic, $150 at davis

theres the version with the builtin exp pedal, usb interface and cubase LE, $208 at citymusic $210 at davis

jeremyrozario said:
empro said:
does anyone know the price of zoom g2 ?

ive tried it before, and imo it sounds like crap, still as digital sounding as ever

BUT if you wanna buy a zoom 505ii, juz screw the 505 and get the g2, same style, except you have more control over the effects

price after discount is $128 at citymusic, $150 at davis

theres the version with the builtin exp pedal, usb interface and cubase LE, $208 at citymusic $210 at davis

so meaning, Tonework is the winner in this poll?

anyway, what other multi effects are good ard $300 for 2nd hand?

Back