MOEN PEDALS!!!

Rui

Guitar77 proudly presents a new range of pedals in town,
They are made from top japan ic chip with low costing china production
, so you will be looking at less than sgd$120!!!

The range available are;

MOEN Buffalo
MOEN Deep Blue
MOEN Distortion Master
MOEN FUZZ MOO
MOEN Holy Choir
MOEN MO-DB
MOEN Pretty Dolly
MOEN VIOLENT METAL

Be the first to own, while stock last!
Do head down to guitar77 to try it out!!

Best Regards,
Rui

-

Hi people, anyone heard the MOEN Buffalo before? How does it compare as a preamp to the Sansamp GT-2 or the Tri-AC?

i feel that the moen buffalo is much more versatile than a sansamp. sansamp may have all the 3 different amp channel thingy, but somehow the buffalo IMO sounds much more transparent, if you are not using it as a preamp, u can also use it as a drive

Personally, I feel that the sound coming from the Tri-AC is a little compressed, so I'm considering changing that out of my rig with a Moen Buffalo. Well, think I'll drop by for a try one of these days. Hopefully you still have stock...

Moen pedals are made of quality parts and are TRUE-BYPASS ~!!!
At Affordable prices :)

Hurry on down to check it out ....
*personal favourite "MO-DM Deep Blue" Blues Overdrive Pedal*

with just simple tweaking, the Deep Blue Overdrive impressed, when stacked with the Fuzz Moo it had its Grandfunk moments. Violent Metal lives up to its name, doesnt get nasal as the Metalzone. Didnt have chance to try out the Buffalo and others yet, i had to leave by then. Cool stuff.

Hi all.... yea.. the Violent metal is in again... the Pretty Dolly delay pedal is also in. Plus the new Jimi Vibe (chorus and vibrato) is in too. Do come try it out! They are definitely pedals of performance quality but yet inexpensive.

Back