MIA Fender Jazz Oly White -Upgraded and TONS of MOJO!

AlNino10

Reposted: Bass is AVAILABLE! Yes, after this long while. Initially thought I had it sold, someone expressed great interest, from the production industry, so as I expected, a tight schedule was part of the equation. Rejected numerous great offers, from really tempting trades to cash, and held the bass till a suitable time could be arranged to transact. Long story short, nothing materialized so here it is, this amazing gem is all yours to take!

People who contacted me previously, I appreciate the offers, suppose you're still keen on the jazz kindly email or text me and of course priority will be given. Had many straight out cash offers for my asking price including one in installments for more, though possible, am however not going to raise the bar and keep it at $1400. It's a heck of a deal I know. If testing is required, common sense is, it's carried out at my place.

Also, couple of peeps asked if I'd sell the parts individually. Well, not unless I've a buyer who'll take the bass reverted to stock.

Don't miss out on this puppy at this insane price!

-----------
Original post:
-----------

Hey peeps,

What I have here is a 1997 jazz, beautiful bass with a super resonant older alder body which has aged to a nice creamy Oly white. Some player marks here and there, head and butt, side to side and a few chips. ALL naturally done, no intentional relic-ing involved. Structurally the bass is just great and absolutely flawless. Really, really classy looking!

It's been moded with an Audere JZ3 pre (approx $240) and a BadAss III bridge (approx $120), IMHO the two vital components that opens up the capabilities of the bass. The Audere is very transparent and subtle yet amazingly powerful. You can get a million tones out of this puppy with the 3 band eq and Z-mode settings.

Phenomenal player, great neck, sounds just killer, and I mean killer. NAILS that classic 60's J-Bass tone. Really a killer bass; simply plays and sounds absolutely incredible. Has a vintage fat round tone all through the neck fingerstyled, just the most insane slap tone that sizzles and bites (the well loved tone we hear on records from the 60s/70s), you also get that huge burpy growl with the bridge pup solo-ed, and one of the best, if not the best thick thumpy p tone from the neck pup on a jazz. You can truly dial in the most beautiful tones with this bass. Not to mention, the neck is fast and very comfortable with low action. Well all in all, you get the idea. It's everything you can possibly ask for in a jazz bass.

Photos: (Bear with these while I get better day shots ;))
IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

I might have sound clips around somewhere, will post em up if I find it.

Priced to move @ $1400!!! With all the mods you'll ever need done and every single bad note played out, this is a heck of a deal.

Trades? Try me.. :p

Get in touch through email alnino10@gmail.com or text/call 9457 8048

Cheers
Al

Last edited:
Back