SOLD MIA Fender Highway 1 Jazz Bass (Midnight Wine) [PICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlee003

Hi all,

I am extremely reluctant to let go of my MIA Fender Highway 1 Jazz Bass (in Midnight Wine). I had no intentions of selling it AT ALL and I never thought that one day I would part with it.

However, due to unfortunate circumstances and financial difficulties, I honestly really, really, really, have no choice left but to sadly let this one go.

It is no longer in production anymore which means I would have a hard time if I were to buy it back. I have checked around the internet and found very little of the Highway 1 Jazz Bass series.

PICS: https://carousell.co/p/5924070/

The playability on this bass is INSANE!!!

You really have to try it out for yourself, or Google the reviews.

*** The slim and satin finished neck makes for extreme ease of moving up and down the frets.

*** The body is also finished with a very thin satin coat, allowing the wood to “breath”, giving it a more natural tone.

*** It has one of the more popular bridges among bassists, the Badass II, a “special music metal material was engineered to provide synergistic resonance mass and the most efficient sound transfer for tremendous increase in attack, sustain and clarity of notes, without changing the tone of the wood.”

***Strings stay in tune very well.

Condition: 9/10

* Some minor dings due to the thin satin coat

* I have also added some purely cosmetics upgrade as seen in the pics – I pasted mother of pearl block inlay stickers onto the fretboard, which IMO looks rad as hell instead of the stock dot inlays. The stickers can be removed easily without residue if you wish.

* I have also changed the plain back plate of the neck joint to a “Fender Corona California”, as seen in the pics. Otherwise, everything else is stock. I can change back to the plain plate if you wish.

* Perfect working condition.

PRICE: $900 (reasonably negotiable if you can deal fast. Keyword is reasonable, not lowballing)

Includes:

*Fender MIA Highway One Jazz Bass

*Gigbag

*Will throw in a Planet Waves leather Cliplock FOC.

First come first serve: First person who is able to deal gets it.

I will deliver to your convenience free of charge if you want to test/view it, but for serious buyers only.

So yup that’s it! Google the bass and read the reviews!

If you are interested in this awesome bass, PM me with your contact so I can reach you ASAP.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back