Maybe: Gibson LP Studio 60s Satin Black 2012

an2

Hi all!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ, OR DON'T LIKE TO READ, then sorry.

So, I MIGHT sell my Gibson Les Paul Studio.

finished in satin black, with non-original hardcase. The original soft case can be given too on request, but you won't want it.

Willing to go three-digit price, just PM me your offer (no lowball, do your research first kids). $1k and above gets you the guitar and a Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Slash neck pickup as a side dish. This will be held on an auction-style sale. The highest bidder wins =P

why? HERE'S THE CATCH!!! SIA (Singapore Airlines) had a little game of badminton with the guitar. The bottom front corner now has a scratch. PM me your numbers and I'll show you what I mean. Yes, I cried when i saw the guitar. No, SIA denied all fault (AS USUAL)

This post is here to test the waters, if the deal is good (and if you're nice) then the deal will go through. I can always just say "no", so don't go posting posts that I'm a fake buyer - its not true. I just won't sell if I feel I'm losing from this deal.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Studio-60s-Satin.aspx

Have a nice day!

HEY!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS!

Wonderful guitars you all have, especially those Tele offers (do you all know telecasters are my kryptonite?).

BUT I think I'll hold on to this a while more. See whether Slash pickups can make this baby better

Back