Mandopop group

jonasnjx

19, vocals

Looking to find group members of similar age group with common music preferences in pop music

Influences are Mayday JayChou Amei etc

Anybody who sings, bonus if along with an instrument, do pm me! Looking to improve together to form an accapella group, or even a band.

19, vocals

Looking to find group members of similar age group with common music preferences in pop music

Influences are Mayday JayChou Amei etc

Anybody who sings, bonus if along with an instrument, do pm me! Looking to improve together to form an accapella group, or even a band.

Hii I can take on guitar or drums pm me 96213840

22, Male Vocalist. Mando/Eng pop. No experience with acapella, but wouldn't mind exploring it. Hit me up if you're keen to work together!

I can sing ahmei , mayday and jaychou songs and fan of theirs. always interested in joining mandopop band to sing their song. hope u can reply. thank u.

- - - Updated - - -

im same with ur age group!! always sings their songs. will send u a record of my singing if u would like to hear. almost all their songs i can sing and been singing them. including like s.h.e rainieyang all these as well. do reply if u keen. thank u :)

Hi there, male vocalist here. I am very familiar with jay chou and i know quite a lot of mando pop songs. I am interested in the idea of forming an acappella grp, pm me if there is space for me. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back