*Mandoband formation

to all applicants,

our band live recording is presented here...(scroll up)

please kindly send in your mp3 or weblink for easy processing... also provide your contact number so we could reach you.

missing info applicants will be kived till 2020. you need not apply again.

rgds,

雨天
pianodrizzle@gmail.com

so far the guy drummers who applied, many are either too young or too mature...

preferably 25-35 , like mando (not jap)

ladies drummer also welcome

do send us your link to performance/practice, plus name, age and contact

雨天
pianodrizzle@gmail.com

you have stated your requirements and if the uncle guitarist wants to apply you could just ignore it, don't have to say it here.
50yr old uncle still play guitar could mean he got a lot of passion and skill level for it.
If he still apply for your band despite your requirements, he might really feel he can contribute.
The music scene here is so small, you'll never know next time you need uncle guitarist to give you and your young band gig to survive.

*pls whoever your young guitarist or bassist you get may be our children or student.

*Admin you can delete my message if you find my post inappropriate. Thank you

hey i cannoy take it anymore... a 50yo uncle guitarist applied....*shakehead*

Guitarists age 23-35

50yo bassist,

I pray that a 80yo Ah Ma vocalist will apply to join your band and give you connection to China.

Remember to be grateful and thank her .

Piano drizzle, I find your comments quite inappropriate and childish, hacim or Micah is just trying to advise you to ignore and move on, you want to be age specific, fine but one fine day you 'll hit number 50 too, of course you might hang up your piano already, we never know

Last edited:
based on my 6th sense , there must be some form of "harassment" by this 50 years old uncle that causes Piano Drizzle to react that way.

I know of a 52 years old drummer Thomas Ong who like to jam with young girls. He just don't want to yoke with his generation musicians because the aunties not attractive .

Amos

Thomas is a drummer, that one applied for guitarist. Anyway, piano drizzle, the point you missed is that age itself should be no barrier for the passion in joining bands or playing music, since your issue is age, boy

hey to all concerned people,

i shall clear the air by sharing why exactly i shakehead over this 50yo Uncle.

He emailed me saying he is good at 邓丽君 songs and can teach me how to sing 邓丽君...

I believe throughout my postings, i have made it clear my band plays songs by Tanya, Amei, etc the more recent Era kinds...

Age by number alone is not the issue, but age comes with Era and different Era songs dont mix well.

I hope this explains why I have to reject this uncle's unwanted "advance"...

Now back to the ad,

I am still looking for
A) Drummer
B) Guitarist

if you can play Tanya, Amei era songs, email

pianodrizzle@gmail.com

I hope to Jam the week after CNY with chosen musicians, if we have 缘分

:)
雨天
Piano Drizzle

Last edited:
Back