Male Vocalist and Keyboardist/Guitarist to cover Depeche Mode, New Order, The Cure...

BassBoySlim

I'm looking for musicians who grew up listening and loving the 80s UK bands.

Tracks like : Enjoy the Silence, Somebody, Everything Counts, Perfect Kiss, Subculture, Round & Round, Rent, Westend Girls, Sweet Dreams, Tainted Love, Head over Heels, Just Like Heaven, Hot! Hot! Hot!, Lovesong, just to name a few.

I play bass and sing backup vocals and I have been gigging(paid) for some years now. Tired of playing the same old tunes (Eagles, Bee Gees, America, Beatles) with my other bands.

Join me if you have the passion in playing the same music and I can guarantee us weekly paid gigs at decent venues.

- Male Vocalist with good diction and tone. (Bonus if you can play an instrument, we will have bigger share of the cake)
- Keyboardist with the 80s sound and knowledge.
- Guitarist (acoustic welcomed)

Drop me a SMS at 9725 9909 (Jude)

hi, 30+ vocalist here who can also play keyboards, although I'm more a rhythm-keyboardist than a synth player... Basically i bash out chords, melody lines, and use basic sounds like piano, electric piano, rhodes, etc.

I was looking to get into a modern top-40 band, but I also love 80s/90s (eg Mambo) music. eg: Hall & Oates, tears for fears, Fleetwood Mac, Duran Duran, A-Ha, ELO, Genesis, America, Steve miller band, The cars, peter gabriel, split enz, crowded house, men at work, etc.

Anyway, check out my profile and if you think we'd be a good fit, drop me a PM :)

Cheers,
JT

Back