Male and Female Vocalist. Top 40s and Jazz.

MusicKnut

Hi everyone! I'm a male vocalist doing top 40s and pop. I've also been performing with a female singer in the same genre Looking for anyone or any group in need of vocalist/vocalists. We're both pretty experienced.

Hope to hear from ya'all soon! :)

hey there, i'm planning on starting something similar to that of a glee club. would u guys be interested in joining us?

a minimum commitment of at least one day a week would be preferable. everything's still work in progress, so do let me know if you guys are interested yea :) we'd being doing stuff like gigs, weddings, etc. i have a choreographer/singer friend who's interested, as well as another guy who can help us with musical arrangements n stuff. keep me informed! :)

Cheers,
Brandon

Hi.. I am in need of a vocalist for paid gigs from Dec 2011 thru Jan 2012.

Only need one singer at this point and he/she should be able to sing stuff like Johnny B Goode, Sweet Home Alabama, Superstition, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog and some Stray Cats and Elvis tunes.

Gig is every Fri and Sat night, 2 sets per night from 9.30pm to 12 mn.

Good $$$ (paid nightly) and perks but the singer will have to commit to the following dates:

16 and 17 Dec
23 and 24 Dec
30 and 31 Dec
6 and 7 Jan

Please sms me at 94244454 if you are interested and we will try to organize a jam some time this week before this Friday.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply guys. Drummer76 sorry man, but this week we're currently prepping for a wedding. Hope you find your vocalist :)

Hi Ahmadjihadi. Sorry for the long time taken to reply. Nope we dont have to be together, although we work closely. Do pm me if you still require our services. :)

Although we have taken on several projects and gigs, we're still taking offers. Feel free to pm or call me at 81581562.
Cheers :)

Hi guys. For those of you who've been asking for our credentials, we've recently in december been featured in 98.7FM where we performed on national radio. Both of us have done weddings, roadshows and pubs. Feel free to pm or call 81581562 if you have any other further questions!

Back