Love Thrash Metal? Click here

zamir666

Alright, I'm a guitarist/vocalist looking to form a band on the side. Some of you may know that I'm from Roadkill so my priorities go to them. Therefore, this band shall be on a less serious basis. More on a jamming, performing sort of thing. Most importantly, I'm more interested on meeting new people who share the same views as me. Anyways, back to the main point.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for Thrashers. Be it Bay Area Thrash, German Thrash, Crossover Thrash or even New Skool Thrash. Good influences would be from bands like Exodus, Megadeth, Metallica, Kreator, Annihilator, National Suicide, Anthrax, Pantera, Dr. Livingdead, D.R.I., Violator, Possuido Pelo Cao, Sepultura, Trivium, Sanctity, Machine Head and so on. You probably get the idea.

So like I said, I'll be playing guitar and doing vocals as well. I suck at solos so it'd be great if there's any lead players out there. I don't care if you can't hit the exact notes. There's always improvisation. As for bass players, it'd be awesome if you can do vocals as well so that it won't be just me doing vocals. Now, I know metal drummers are scarce here in Singapore. Like I said earlier, it doesn't really matter if you can't play things exactly note for note. So long as you can provide a fast enough beat, I'm pretty fine with that. So that's about it. Anyone interested, just drop me a PM.

Back