Looking to start a psychobilly/rockabilly punk band.....

Moreno

We are looking for 2 experienced guitarist to come and join us...preferably if you've played in a band before....Bassist and drummer are experienced players having both played in other bands for several years before...easy going guys looking to make enjoyable music...with the view of getting good to the point of gigging
influenced by bands such as the meteors,demented ago,stray cats,brian setzer,50's american rockabilly.

I'm a guitar player, more of into that old school rockabilly stuff like Brian Setzer, Scotty Moore etc but I'm prone to rocking out with ACDC, Lynyrd Skynyrd and classic rock. Primarily a blues player but looking for new horizons, let me know if you're keen. You can reach me at victorchen(aat)singnet(dot)com(dot)sg.

I've not been playing guitar for years and its funny to see after so long of not playing that someone wants to put together a band that I'm actually interested in. Mainly influenced by Johnny Cash, The Quakes, some Meteors, Social Distortion. Well if you're still interested in my talentless skills then I wouldn't mind tagging along, but like I said i've not touched a guitar in years but am willing to start playing again.

thks

thks for the interest but we already trying a guitarist out n wanting to keep the band small for easy gigging..

Back