Looking to form band for Mandopop

fishy

Hi Guys,

Looking to find people to come together to jam once weekly or a fortnight. I play the keyboard. Need people to fill the other roles.

Just looking for casual jamming at the moment where we can learn and improve together cus i'm not very good myself still.

Looking to play mostly Mandopop but i'm ok with the mainstream English Pop/Rock also.

Drop me a msg you're interested.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi are you looking for a male vocalist?
I’ve joined a few singing competitions as well:
1. Sing China (SG selections) 2017 - Quarterfinals
2. The Voice SGMY 2017 ( made it to the blind auditions)

Last edited:
I am Alvin, currently looking for a keyboardist to join my band group and we played mainly Chinese pop songs and a few English songs.
If you are keen, please email me: achia80@gmail.com or text me 98162403

Hi Guys,

Looking to find people to come together to jam once weekly or a fortnight. I play the keyboard. Need people to fill the other roles.

Just looking for casual jamming at the moment where we can learn and improve together cus i'm not very good myself still.

Looking to play mostly Mandopop but i'm ok with the mainstream English Pop/Rock also.

Drop me a msg you're interested.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi I'm kinda interested to have jam sessions. I love rock music especially bands from oneokrock, Linkin Park, my Chemical Romance. Hope to hear from u soon.. Feel free to contact me at 87828160.

PS. I'm still an amateur for a vocalist but I wanna give it a shot.

I am Alvin, currently looking for a keyboardist to join my band group and we played mainly Chinese pop songs and a few English songs.
If you are keen, please email me: achia80@gmail.com or text me 98162403

Looking for drummer that can play mostly Chinese songs and some English songs. Must be familiar with cha cha, rhumba, 4/4 drum beats. please text me if you are keen.

Hi, I’m a female vocalist, currently looking for keyboardist to do YouTube covers for mandopop songs! I am also self-learning basic keyboard as well! Currently working on my new cover. We can learn and improve from one another! :)

Band's looking for a female vocalist.

Do PM me if you're up for it. We do predominately mandopop.

Thanks!

I am Alvin, I am still looking for a drummer that can play Chinese and English songs, also able to play different beats like rumba, cha cha, 4/4, etc, if you are keen please PM me

Still looking for one? I’m interested

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for female vocalist? I’m interested!

Looking for guitarist! Any guitarist wana play? PM me.

Thanks!

Hello Fishy, I can play the guitar, keyboard and sing . Contact me if you guys are still looking for one . 9zerozero5one77three. I'm Chin.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm formerly from canto and mando pop scene. Will be keen to explore more. Drop me a text 98528663 if its still open..cheers

Hi,

I'm a fan of English and Mandarin pop music and would like to work with musicians. I sing mostly, and can play a little guitar.

I also have audio and video recordings of Eng and Mandarin music covers. I'm a female singer.

Let me know if you are keen to connect: webawesomelikethat@gmail.com

Regards,
Mave

Last edited:
Back