Looking to form Acoustic Duo.

vijithforever

Hello All,

I am looking for a Vocalist cum guitarist to form an acoustic duo. I do not sing much, but not too bad at it either. I am pretty much interested in covering songs from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses etc.

Here are some songs that I would like [acoustic covers] to try to give you an idea:

1. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd.
2. Fall to Pieces - Axl Rose & Slash Cover.
3. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin [Not necessarily the solo; I am still trying to learn that, but rest all, I can].
4. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses [Again, not necessarily the whole solo; same as above].
5. I'ld still be Loving You - Led Zeppelin.
6. Tears of the Dragon - Bruce Dickinson's [Iron Maiden] solo album.
7. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman.
8. It's raining now - Dream Out Loud
9. But It Rained - Parikrama
10. Layla - Eric Clapton Acoustic cover

Of course, we will play the songs that you prefer too and we agree upon.

About me: I am 28 years old, working as a professional, and just want to make some noise with my guitar. I play rhythm pretty well. I am a self-taught guitarist and have started learning scales and am not bad at soloing. We can learn the songs, practice and jam together, improvise and if all falls in place, can build up a solid repertoire and perform in open-mic nights for starters. As it goes on, if we are really good, we can start to get more members and form a full fledged band too. My friend has started learning cajon, so chances are more that we will try.

I live in Lavender. So if you are somewhere close by, it will be better for us to meet and practice on a weekly basis. So if you are around my age and like these songs that I have listed and want to try acoustic version of this, then drop me a message: 98517234. Or email me: vijithforever@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hear from you. By the way, you can call me V.

Cheers,
V

Back