Looking to form a trio band to jam with, need a bassist and drummer

Eugene

Looking to form a trio band to jam/gig with, need a bassist and drummer

Hey there looking for a bassist and a drummer to form a trio band to jam/gig with.

Im guitarist that has been learning/playing the instrument for 4 years. I consider myself intermediate ? I do not know alot of songs but i consider myself very hard working and very focus on improving myself in a band context, as a guitarist, as a musician and as an artist.

but i need to have like-minded people to jam, push, challenge each other to improve. Looking for people with similar number of years on their instrument or even more experienced players. People who are open-minded and treat their instrument as a craft and not something to feed their egos. People who are musician minded.

Also looking to form a band to improve, learn, challenge each other so people with huge egos i respectfully ask you guys to not join up!

Mostly rock, blues trio stuff. Hendrix anyone ? Mr big ? etc etc

You can PM me or you can reply here than i get in touch with you all!

Best Regards,
Eugene

Last edited:
Hi Eugene,
I have been learning/playing bass and drums for about 2-3 years too.
I'm down with rock and blues - let me know if you want to have a jam sometime

Cheers
Karan

Hey man. I'm steven, and well, technically i've been playing the drums for 7 years. But honestly, i just ORDed and i'm pretty damn rusty haha, didn't get to many opportunities to play my instrument while I was serving. Planning on getting back into the zone, though. I could try jamming with you all, though you have been warned, I'm quite out of practice haha. You could PM me if you're at all interested, which I'm assuming you won't really be haha. Nevertheless, here you go.

Cheers,
Steven.

you sound serious, i play a bitta drums.
if ure interested to jam.
im not that impressive tho but..

thanks
admire that goal.

Back