Looking To Form a Serious Metal/Post-Hardcore Band

ryancrl

Hey guys, Ryan here and I play guitar. 20 years old with an appetite for heavy stuff!

I’m looking to form a serious metal band with post-hardcore influences. This means heavy modern metal like Lamb of God and Trivium and breakdown infused post-hardcore like Memphis May Fire and Of Mice & Men. Serious also meaning that I’m looking at dedicating time and effort to recording originals and playing shows, in the hope of performing at Baybeats one day.

Am currently on the lookout for specific individuals who posses most importantly, this similar drive and musical taste. I’m looking for a vocalist/screamer, drummer and a bassist in the long run. I have already found another guitarist.

For now, I’m searching for a solid drummer that I can work with. One that is tight and consistent. If you fit the bill do drop me a text at 9678 4183 and I’ll be more than happy to tell you more about the idea of the band and other stuff too! And if you aren’t a drummer but you’re still interested, do contact me as well and we can talk.

Thanks for reading and sorry if I sound a little intense here haha just serious about getting my vision going. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Ch33rz!

hey man
i actually have a post hardcore band formed alrdy, but we are in need of another guitarist, not 2 more. and also possibly a keyboardist. if ure still interested, sms me at 91520232

Back