Looking to form a band

maverixx

Hi everyone, I am looking to form a band consisting of a bassist, drummer , lead guitar , vocalist..I play guitar, much efficient on rhythm rather than lead and can sing backup. My kind of music are rock, pop. .. i play acoustic for many years but only switched to electric for past 2 years and took lessons. It be nice to form a band and make sense since i can jam and play music with others too. So do send me an email, so and see how we can take it from here.

Also to add

Thank you those who responded via personal message but just wanna also add that, I dont have any bandmembers who can play bass, drum, sing and i dont mind another guitar player. Music that i would be keen is hard rock, pop rock or even pop.

Hey d00d :)

Hi my name is Dylan, me and another friend called Jo are jumping in and trying out. Perhaps we could do with a mini meetup/jamming session on acoustic? Jo's kinda keen for the vocalist position whereas i'd be playing the guitar (don't expect me to be deemed as good) haha. Well, hope to hear from you soon. We're both currently in NAFA, trying to start somewhere in taking on something serious related to music. I won't say we have a sort of direction in mind yet, just want to play music, do what we love and live life. Call me up, 81809400.

Take care,

Dylan :)

Back