Looking of Vocalist!

edmunds025

Hi, Edmund here, i am currently forming a band. Lack of a vocalist. We will be playing rock. currently have a keyboardist,a bassist, 2 guitarist and a drummer.

reply if interested=)

With the keyboardist sounds kinda interesting... May I know if you guys are still searching and what kind of rock are you guys into? :)

hey sorry for the late reply... have been oversea training and did not check my mail... we are trying own song and cover bands like
( ac/dc, bonjovi, a7x, gazette, one ok rock, devil wears parada, dream or dreamer, august burns red, x japan,...)
most importantly we want to try writing our own song, and we are more into this area.

I'm a noob and love rock... I have a passion for singing and can play very lil guitar... I was wanted to be in a committed band too.... However like I said, I'm still a noob and need a guide along the way... So I was wondering if I could give it a try... I'm exploring more to post hardcore music and was from the pop punk scene... You guys can check me out and see my capabilities if you think I can suit for your band..... You can text me @ 84684159. My name is sha.... :)

Back