Looking for singers or bands

retseh

Hello,

I play the guitar and do backup vocals, am looking to team up with singers or bands with a view to gig. If English top40s/r&b/blues/rock/jazz is your thing perhaps we can get something going!

Ryan

Hello,

I play the guitar and do backup vocals, am looking to team up with singers or bands with a view to gig. If English top40s/r&b/blues/rock/jazz is your thing perhaps we can get something going!

Ryan

Hi,

I am a singer, I can play the guitar a little. If you're still looking for someone to team up with, I'm interested.

Iyswari

Hello,

Ryan

Hey, I've sang for a few weddings/ company events and looking to partner up for gigs.
Let me know :)

Aud

Hey Ryan,

I'm an English female singer who recently moved to Singapore. I'm looking for a guitarist to team up with to initially do some covers and gig and then possibly write some original material.

I was the lead singer for a swing band and funk band in London. I've also played with several function bands and sung at weddings.

I am really open to styles but really love blues and jazz so would be really keen to do something along those lines.

Here's a link to some demos of me - www.soundcloud.com/anna-chaplin

Let me know if it's of interest!!

Thanks,
Anna :)

Err looking for a drummer?
I'm 15 years old tho with 3 years of experience playing with school's concert band and Church.

Back