Looking for Serious Musicians for Acoustic Wedding setup!

Cloudstar

Hi all,

Im a female vocalist here, looking for bassist, kayboardist, cajonist for acoustic setup.

Currently in this band is myself and guitarist..We need all the mentioned above to fill up the slot, able to commit and jamming practice will be in east area.

Its a paid acoustic band playing for wedding in December 2018. Mix of english malay, jazz bossanova pop ballad genre.
Songs like, Fly me to the moon,
Getaran Jiwa, Sway, Perfect Ed Sheeran, If i aint got you etc.

All race are welcome.. and able to commit! Can drop me a pm for more info. Thank You

Re: Looking for Serios Musicians for Acoustic Wedding setup!

Hello, I am a keyboardist and plays most of the genres that you mentioned including malay. Do pm me if the slot for auditioning a keyboardist is available. Thanks

hi..saw ur ad in soft..im a bass player with stage experience (both full band and acoustic sets) Performed in clubs at clarke quay, chijmes, orchard area, weddings..corporate events etc etc.. both full time and as a relief bassist for other club bands. I have my own gears..amps..and staying in the east..my repertoire covers the mainstream top 40s English, malay, indonesian and some mandarin, canto pop hits..im contactable at 98069787..Thanks for the interest

Back