Looking for musicians from age 17-19 for a FUN band and see how it goes. ;)

LovelyWinter

Hi.

A little introduction about myself.
I'm a guitarist and a pianist. Well, I'm not godly at both. I'm taking lessons and will be taking until I've completely mastered them. I'm 18 this year, studying in Republic Polytechnic as a Year 2 student.

I'm looking for musicians around my age for communication, schedule and age-gap-elimination purposes.

Genre-wise, I listen to both English and Mandarin songs. I listen to all genre. I don't listen much to Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Sean Kingston. But I do listen to them. Mostly Muse to DragonForce to The Fray to Escape the Fate to Keane to Augustana to Tokio Hotel to Anberlin to Paramore to Simple Plan. These are some examples of bands that I listen to. Oh, my favourite Taiwanese band is Mayday. ;)

Anyway, the genre we'll be working on won't be post-hardcore, hard rock and metal based. Something light, and acoustic. Not really acoustic though, something like The Click Five + Muse + Anberlin + Green Day kind of stuff. A little Oasis, lyrics-based songs, mainstream songs, a little Led Zeppelin and Queen if we'll good enough to surf other older bands.

Okay, enough of the wall of text.
I'm looking for:
SET A = a guitarist who can sing; drummer; bassist
SET B = a keyboardist who can sing; guitarist; drummer; bassist

I need at least a female to be able to sing some of the songs covered by Hey Monday, Paramore, Leaves' Eyes, Within Temptation, Flyleaf. (But don't worry, I can't play Leaves' Eyes and Within Temptation) Just examples.

Interested parties, few free to email me. NO PM.

I need: Your age, location, school, facebook account, twitter account as well as a blog if you have.

I consider this seriously, however, we have to feel good about ourselves and one another and have FUN! :O
We'll see how it goes while we jam and have FUN! :)

Email to pleasantwinter@gmail.com (Not my real e-mail though)

Bassist here...

Bassist,24 with 4 years of gig experience...
Looking forward to work with enthusiastic youths and making a comeback to the music industry...

hey. im a guitarist :) im looking for a band to jam with. i listen to a wide range of genres too. reply as soon if it's okay? i'm from singapore poly

Back