Looking for musicians for a cover band.

inhisbestwrite

Hi, I have always wanted to form a band with some talented musicians, to play wide range of songs, from, rock and roll to pop to lounge to jazz and what not. I'm looking for a keyboardist, guitarists, a bassist and a drummer. I've written originals but not daring enough to premier them but i hope as the band progresses we can also produce some good original write-ups. Keen musicians please inbox me. Thanks! :)

Hiddy.

Hi, I have always wanted to form a band with some talented musicians, to play wide range of songs, from, rock and roll to pop to lounge to jazz and what not. I'm looking for a keyboardist, guitarists, a bassist and a drummer. I've written originals but not daring enough to premier them but i hope as the band progresses we can also produce some good original write-ups. Keen musicians please inbox me. Thanks! :)

Hiddy.

Hello Bro,

Are you still looking for musicians? I am a guitarist here [amateur, actually]. If you do, we can get together on a weekend and jam once. What say you? You can reach me at 98517234.

Back