Looking for musicians aged 17-19.

Greetings.

I'm looking for musicians who are not studying in secondary school and are aged from 17 to 19.
I prefer polytechnic students because I'm one myself.
I'm a Year 2 student currently studying in Republic Polytechnic.

My influences are mainly: Muse, Avenged Sevenfold, Keane, Paramore, Anberlin, Simple Plan, Mayday (Taiwan) and so on. A lot more though, but I prefer the genre of this fun group to be Alternative Rock, Rock, Acoustic.

I would consider this as a fun group, unless we're really comfortable with one another and really good, we'll proceed to originals (Lyrically good, melodically good; Nothing heavy.. It should be radio-friendly and age-friendly type)

But right now, let's focus more on unleashing our potential, passion and of course, the excitement and fun of playing together as a band! :)

I'm a guitarist (Not a good one), and a pianist (Terrible).
As such, I will be taking up the guitarist slot.. However, I want to keep the band as small as possible, to avoid excessive committment issues and miscelleneous trouble.

I'm looking for:
Bassist (Ability to play keyboard is preferred)
Guitarist (I would prefer you to be able to sing as well, not needed to be very good, just acceptable will do. Practice makes perfect)
Drummer (Ability to play other percussions as well)

Unfortunately, I'm not looking for sole vocalists. But you can try as well! It would be great to have a bassist who can sing as well (female bassist), so that we can cover songs from Paramore and Hey Monday as well.

PLEASE, contact me if you're any of them! Don't hestitate! :)
Time to spend your holidays fruitfully. :)

KenOdyssey@gmail.com

hey!!
i am 17 turning 18 later this year currently studying in SP Year 2
i like paramore mayday muse simple plan, those from ur list of bands
im ok with any position for the band but not a vocalist xD

Back