Looking for lead guitarist, keyboardist and drummer to do med-slow songs

phoenix76

Hi all!

Looking to start a project to do covers for medium-slow Mandarin / English radio songs and also to do originals. The following personnel are required:

1. Lead guitarist - able to learn signature lead parts of songs quickly, but you don't have to be an Axl Rose. Must not mind doing Mandarin songs half of the time and English songs the other half.
2. Keyboardist - you don't have to be Liberace but if you can learn keyboard parts of radio songs quickly that would be good. Must not mind doing Mandarin songs half of the time and English songs the other half.
3. Drummer - must NOT mind doing slow or quieter songs, though there will be some fast and noisier songs. Must not mind doing Mandarin songs half of the time and English songs the other half.

Metal and techno will be out of the question so if you are looking for such things, I am afraid I won't be able to accommodate. Rock elements like influences from F.I.R and Evanescence, will be pretty much present, though.

Idea is to get some like minded individuals together first and then we'll see if we can write something of our own or some public exposure. We do have talented singers and songwriters in the current group.

Ping me at 98436848 if you are interested.

Hear from you soon!

Back