Looking for keys, trumpet, sax & trombone player.

Addd

Our band is looking for the above mentioned positions. We are all gig experienced & will likely have gigs once we are all "together". We play alot of genre but moving towards fun & groovy stuff that are relatable to funk, dirty jazz, bossanova, blues, afrobeat, and the likes. Mainly music you can have fun and get the crowd dancing. We play originals only, but would like to start anew so must have a talent to improv. We can do a blues jam together on our first session, because everyone loves the blues!

Looking for musicians who are, preferably, done with NS, have an open mind in all genres, commited to having fun but yet serious about music, have their own proper gear(VERY Important) and live in the east(this is just a plus for us but if live other places it is still ok)

By the way we are not the old, age range is 23 to 26, but we dont mind working with any age group as long as you're humble & easy going fellas/ladies.

If you are interested please sms me at 93809716.

Re: Looking for keys, trumpet, sax & trombone player.

What do you play my friend? Also any of your friends interested to join?

- - - Updated - - -

If you do get this message in time do contact me at my said phone number, as we have a session on Thursday evening.

Back