Looking for jazz cats

elf

Hi everyone, I'm starting to learn jazz, anyone who is really as bad as me want to jam and improve together?

I play drums by the way. Maybe we can pick a few standards and jam. Absolute beginners only, pros will get bored. PM me!

Guitarist and bassist on board. Any keyboardist/ violinist/ brass/ other players? We are all beginners except guitarist. Take a leap of faith and let's have some fun! :D

Hi lexxmexx, I actually did not ask anyone for their age for when they signed up for this. Currently, it is ranging from 20s to 40s i think? There is no age limit btw, we are only looking for people who wants to practice and enjoy jazz together. :D

What do you play? Currently, we have a bassist, gutarist, drummer. Brass players are still pending. We are looking for more to join, probably jamming 2 weeks later. If want to know more/ join us, please pm me!

We now have a guitarist, bassist, saxophonist/flutist and a drummer. Anyone else keen? :D Come on!

Hi everyone, I'm starting to learn jazz, anyone who is really as bad as me want to jam and improve together?

I play drums by the way. Maybe we can pick a few standards and jam. Absolute beginners only, pros will get bored. PM me!

Hey, I dropped you PM few days ago. Let me know, cheers!

Latest posts

Back