Looking for interested people to form Jpop/rock, anime, Kpop songs

jamztermy

Hi all,

Vocalist with much interest in fun jamming Jpop/rock and anime covers, together with influences from Kpop such as CN Blue and FT Island. Okay with some English and Chinese songs.

Hoping to find members to form up a band.

Pm if interested thanks!

Anyone interested? Intending to look for people with similar interest and have fun jamming together! Drums, keys, guitars, bass all open =)

Looking forward to hear more replies!

Managed to get replies from all except guitar. Proposed arrangement will be drum, keyboard, bass, guitarist (probably lead).

Feel free to pm me still, still in the early stages of forming up! People with like minded interest and also hoping to learn more. Will contact those who re more suitable for the fun jamming.

Hoping to play catchy yet rocking songs such as L'arc en ciel - daybreak's bell, wada kouji - butterfly, cn blue - intuition, do as infinity - desire, miho fukuhara - let it out.

Looking for guitarist! Thank you =)

Still looking around for guitarist to form up group!

Drop me a post/pm or SMS me at 96163522.
Looking forward to starting soon! =)

Hi all! Our group still needs another guitarist.. prefer to get a lead, but rhythm will be fine as well. Sessions have already begun, just hoping to get a fuller sound.
Hope to see more people respond and join this fun yet seeking perfection group! Drop me a msg in any form :)

Back