Looking for guitarist /pianist who can play acoustic covers of oldies

Bianca

Hullo lovely people of Soft... I'm a 'gypsy vocalist' looking for guitarists to experiment with (musically, of course LOL).

Looking for a good guitarist especially, who can play pop oldies in a nice acoustic/folk type of version.

The kinds of songs would be like from George Michael, Billy Joel, Alanis Morissette, Leonard Cohen, Franz Ferdinand, Jars of Clay, Roy Orbison, Beatles, The Doors, Backstreet Boys, Take That, Boyz 2 Men, Carpenters, Abba, Anita Baker. No 1 specific genre or era, really...but oldies ballads mostly.

While I'm more inclined towards 60s-80s music, I don't mind doing covers of pop/rock from more recent times too eg. Blank Space, Bieber :p

The challenge is I'm kinda a rare Alto female (think Karen Carpenter, Alison Moyet), ...so I can't hit the high notes that most female artistes have, thus you may have to (re)arrange the songs in such a way that suits my voice. Lower the key etc.

I also have written some original songs we could work together on.

This is a non-paying gig AT THE MOMENT, but who knows we could make it big as recording artistes in good time? :)

Text me at 93955234 naoooow...! Cheers!

Latest posts

Back