Looking for guitarist/keyboardist/vocalist for casual fun jam

gunny

We are 2 easy going guys, drummer and bassist who have been playing for many years, in our mid/late 30. We love to play rock stuff, from classic rock to modern rock. A bit of metal too, depending on who and what. Currently not really looking to gig, do original or anything, just want to jam for fun so we don't rust and rot. We're looking for (at least) intermediate guitarist, keyboardist, and vocalist who share the same love for rock music for regular casual jamming sessions. Due to family commitment, jamming session will most probably be on weekdays night; no weekend session.

Wouldn't mind to play quality Top 40 if everyone is happy with the song.

Those who play/sing alone in bedroom, wait no more. It's time to stop your self indulgence and get real interaction with other human beings. We couldn't care less whether you are male/female, young/old, ugly/good looking, tall/short, fat/thin. As long as you can play and love playing, let's make it happen.

WhatsApp 90sixsix77ninenine please. Appreciate if you don't call me, as my work load is quite intense during office hours.

Cheers!

Hi All,

Thanks to all who responded to this ads. Now we are swarmed by guitarists... lol... Apologise for my late reply to your SMS/WhatsApp, as I'm still sorting out all the responses. Will get back to you guys soonest.

Cheers

Back