Looking for Guitarist and Bassist here.

muchachos123

Hi, im looking for a guitarist and bassist here. we are playing Alternative Rock influence like Paramore, Versaemerge, Hey Monday and stuff. and we got a female vocalist by the way.

so we are finding members who are really into the music scene, and really committed in this. so if you're intrested just reply on this thread alright?

oh yah, if possible, we are finding members which is below 19 and have not serve NS yet. im 18 now.

:)

Bassist here... I'm into paramore, not much of a hey monday. And i'm 19 turing 20, sadly in NS now. hit me back if you wanna let me in.

Hey gerald here am 17 this year,I play guitar....I used to play paramore, hey monday kinda stuff back with my previous band but would love to try again...sms me at 91917032 I go a few demo videos if u wanna take a look thanks!

Guitarist

Hey, those are my kinda JAM man!! I'm a guitarist hoping to find a band. Am willing to work hard and to learn from you guys. Would love to try out for this band. Can you contact me at 94377711. My name is Terrence and im 20. Have not serve NS yet.

heys
im foosiong here, 17 this year and im into paramore!!!
my playing style is more like taylor york and i do have some recordings

get me at 98488180

Back