Looking for friends with a common goal

Hi all, I'm a guitarist looking to put 4-5 guys together for a band.

I'm looking for people who are looking to produce their individual sound towards a band effort. Will prefer friends with at least bare minimum improvisation ability. If you don't have, just hit me up, we can all learn from each other along the way. :)

I'm a chinese male, 21 this year and currently serving my NS, but jamming on weekends and weekday nights shouldn't be a problem. IF ALL GOES WELL, we can all make regular jams and gig-hunting as part of being in the band.

I'm hoping to find people of a similar semi-relac commitment level and people who are willing to make themselves sound out musically. I'm no professional myself, so why not let's all have some fun together?

Whether you're a vocalist, bassist, drummer or keyboardist, hit me up at clement.chiawc@gmail.com on Facebook. Don't PM me, i'm seldom up here.

Thanks!

hi I'm Breyn and I'M 22 yrs. old from philippines. I love to sing and write songs. I am a choir member in our church. I love singing pop, classic, ballad and rnb songs. just send me a message this is my yahoomail address beamsummer@yahoo.com

Back