Looking for friends and members to form a band:)

SRX

Hi..Name's Eddy and looking for people that are looking for band members or friends that intend to Form a band..

Currently In position as a bassist for 2 years++ and still learning and willing to learn from people that are new or experienced in music industries..Am very serious and committed to form a band which can understand each other and willing to grow slowly as a band..Who to become the leader of the group is up to the bandmates..

Currently PLaying Some Jrock songs such as The Gazette,Dir en grey and some OST's too..
And of course English songs..:D..Any genre's will do as long not Jazz and classics..:).Intend to look for those average/friendly or new players..:)

Positions available:
-Drummer
-Guitarist(4-5 piece band)
-Keyboardist(if interested)
-vocalist
-Bassist(ME^^)

Those who interested please whatsapp me or sms @ 97724442..
ALL are welcome(Boys & girls) as long as they willing to learn and not proud of themselves..
Msn:maii_ayumi@hotmail.com

Hope to meet you guys soon and get to jam together...

Hi is your interest genre music like Lifehouse and Howie day kinda songs? If so you can sms me on the details. I could play a little guitar but I'm more of a vocalist. I like songs that get's your feet moving or your thoughts floating if you know what i meant. I like songs like Edwin Mccain - I'll be. Lifehouse - It is what it is. Howie day - Longest night. Click five - Kidnap my heart. If you find me a piece in your dream. sms me @ 91003925.

Back