Looking for Female bassist and/or Keyboards

Stan Lee

HELLO there :) Me and another drummer are currently looking for a female bassist and/or keyboardist to jam with. Havin a female player would definitely make the band more unique and versatile in terms of song choices if you can cover some vocals too. but if you just wanna play the instruments its ok too:)
I play the guitar ( mostly electric) and the other guy the drums. Both of us met over SOFT too so yeah. So you wont feel left out as we are all still 'strangers' lol. We are both chinese male and awaiting to enter NTU! wad coincidence. Your age or skill wont be a problem as long as we learn and work together as a band. No worries about skill and total commitment. We play music because we love it and wanna achieve something with it.

We play mainstream music, chart hits of english as well as chinese pop songs. Dun have to be pro or very committed . We can learn together and perfect our skills. Hmmm songs we like are Boys Like Girls, Click Five, Keane, We the Kings, One Republic, Adam Lambert, Daughtry, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Kris Allen, Jay chou, David Tao,Mayday, FIR, SHE, Luo zhi xiang, Lee Hom ...many many more. More Precisely, Any pOP hits that we all like!. Gonna do covers first and see how we can improve from there, maybe even perform after that and try originals! Hahah dream big ba.
We are just starting out so DUN WORRY bout skills !

I live at Bukit Timah there, and drummer at queenstown. Location wise can see where is good for us to jam.
So if you can play the bass or keyboard ? Find us!
Contact me at 92239346 if interested. :)

Happy Jamming!

Back