looking for fellow beginners!

jhtan5

hey i'm a beginner guitarist looking for fellow beginners to hang out and jam together...be it another guitarist, bassist, drummer or vocals, as long as you're keen to improve and perform someday, please reply or pm me!

Hi, i 'm play guitar. Very interested to join a band. I play guitar for about a 5-6 month so consider quite new in it.But will definitely improve on it. Are u keen for accepting?:)

hi! Im a girl im looking for a guitarist to be in my band which i have written some lyrics waiting to create the melodies! I myself im also learning guitar and drummer at the same time too but a beginner only not that expert. But i hope we can be a band together! :]

thanks for the interest from the guitarists and drummers, any beginner bassist out there want to join us?

Hello! If you're looking for a "beginner" drummer, let me know as ive been drumming for almost a year and currently taking lessons as well.

As for genre, i am interested in all genre's but perhaps inclined to rock etc.

DA / 96887815

hi if you're looking for vocals , hook me up , not very experienced thou , been singing casually for abt 7-8 years never really performed before, hp/91373902

Hello, I hope I'm not too late. I can do vocals and keyboard/piano (ABRSM 8). Have experience with guitar too. If you're still open, could you PM me the details?

I mostly sing pop and country. Very open to new genres too. :)

Hey mate, i am a vocalist.. Interested to form a band?? My influences are skid row, whitesnake, guns n roses, iron maiden and anything else from the 60s to 90s.. I just started as a vocalist not long ago but i am and will definitely improve.. Hope to hear from you..

Latest posts

Back