Looking For Experienced And Serious Acoustic Guitarist

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to click into this.
I'm a female vocalist who's looking for a permanent acoustic guitarist to form a duo with.

It would be great if you are:

- Nice and friendly with a good attitude
- Fluent with playing the guitar
- Able to handle various genres and languages (including but not limited to English, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, etc.)
- Willing to learn new music and step out of your comfort zone
- Passionate and believe in the importance of practicing to improve
- Able to commit your time when needed (e.g. for performances / events / etc.)

I do not have any gender preferences. What's important to me is the chemistry shared when playing together.
Yes, there'll be plenty of jamming sessions for fun, but there'll definitely be opportunities for performing once I have found the right person to work with.
*Be prepared to send videos / audios / demos of your playing for assessment.

Please send me a private message only if you are serious about pursuing music.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Hi there!,
I'm an acoustics guitarist singer. Do mainlyEng and chinese covers and Played gigs before.
Genres include all types but mainly mainstream pop that can gel with the
audience. Own repertoire of 100 over covers. Includes songs fm radioheads, Coldplay, Oasis, Ed Sheeran, U2..Greenday .John legend, Jasom Maraz, bruno mars , some lady covers,,, Gaga ,, Million reasons,. TRY...Adele... etc...chinese songs mainly pop fm china..composers . 那些花儿。。当你老了。我的歌声里 etc
I played solo most of time .. for convenient and easy. occasionally with other single guitarist and band.
My style of play and music is exactly the same as Boyce avenue or tyler Ward.. U can check them out fm youtube.

Never collab with female musician b4.. sounds interesting though.. If U need more U can watsapps me Jimm at 88125300

Back