Looking for Drummers / bassist / beginners or advanced welcome for jam

onthemove

Hi,

We are 2-3 person(in mid 20s) band who can play and sing together with guitar/keyboard, basic drums, who enjoys pop and good music. Unfortunately, our drummer couldnt find time to continue this hobby due to work and personal commitments. We play mostly chinese/english pop/acoustic/softrock songs. Like lifehouse,radiohead,the script,greenday,coldplay,jasonmraz, eason chan,lee hom, wu yue tian, etc.. Nothing complicated or sophiscated.

Looking for a drummer, beginner drummer welcome to form a 3piece, band to play for fun and passion.
If you are looking for a band to play for fun or to improve, doesn't matter if you are good or beginner we all play and learn together. Ultimately, we are looking to do studio recordings maybe.
If you can play a Lil of everything better we can rotate and have fun

Well, it's a fun thing..

If you are interested, can drop an email or PM me, we can arrange a jam session.

Cheers

Hi there,

I am a beginner drummer ( close to a year) and can also play the electric guitar ( almost 2 years). Was wondering if you guys have a song list at the moment? Wanna know what kind of songs are you guys into. Am interested to arrange for a jam session!

You may contact me at ong_chewy@hotmail.com or FB: chewy_ong@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Chewy

hey guys, i can play the drums for you.
just done with NS so im in the 20s like u guys too.
played a few gig before NS, but really interested in your goal to do studio recordings haha

thanks

Back