Looking for drummer to jam with us

eggman417

Hey all, we are looking for a drummer. We have original songs that we like to jam with. In addition, we also cover music by the Beatles (e.g., helter skelter, come together) and alternative rock/ rock (e.g., Coldplay, Oasis, etc).

Me (bass) and my brother (guitar) have our own studio (www.liveamp.com.sg). Jamming with us (the owners) will be FOC. We would like to jam as regular as possible. For example, friday nights or saturday nights (9PM plus).

First session should be saturday night as I am overseas. If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this thread.

and i forgot, although we own the studio, we are not so "pro" in our instruments (well, my bro is better in playing the guitar than me playing the bass definitely) - so don't be intimidated - we both are fun-loving music lovers...

very interested..i practise on my DT explorer yamaha kit..i am working now and would love to be part of the band..
pm me at 91682451...i also do some vocals and have also made my own music some while back...

Back