looking for drummer, bassist, lead guitarist for a just-for-fun band

xiaoCarol

Hi all, xiaocarol have not been active for very long,
but for now i wanted to form a band that is not for career =x

here are the details :

i hope to form a band, just for fun. No stress at all.

genre: mainly j-pop and anime songs, (e.g. aino hoshi, don't be lazy, god knows,
but willing to jam chi and eng songs, anything that is nice to hear ^^

finding : drummer, lead guitarist, bassist, keyboardist(if there is anyone interested)
for keyboardist i hope to find someone who is more towards band-type rather than classical-type =x sorry about this

i'm okay with anyone, any race, but as long as you are okay with the genre that i hope to jam that's all.

interested please pm me or reply to this thread.

Really thanks alot for taking your time to read this long post >.< if i've miss out anything please feel free to ask me k? heh =)

*up-to-date*
members confirmed :
Vocalist : xiaocarol
rhythm guitarist: kikiwawa
lead guitarist: holispirit
bassist: en en
drummer:kenshin
keyboardist (optional) :

**i forgot to put our age!!! so far, we have 17, 21~ 24 **

Last edited:
Hi,

You can call me Yuki in short. I'm a guitarist who like playing jrock & anime songs. I do have experience bassist & drummer. See you'll interested anot. You can sms me @ 98297120 if interested.

hello i am tiangy =) for fun at start haha hopeful can perform for leisure too haha can't wait to jam manz =) hahaha

to yuki: thanks for replying to my post!!! =D i've just msged u ^^ am looking forward to ur reply ^^

to kikiwawa: yeah, i also hope we can jam soon >.<

Lead guitarist here

Hi there!!
If you're still looking for a guitarist, do tell me. I play more of rock, but I'm interested in trying out genres such as J-rock, do text me at PM me or text me at 84281228 if the slot is still open :D

updated details

i'm still short of one more drummer >.<

*updated the member list, as well as adding our band's age group*

once again, really really thanks for those who pm me ^^ hope i can start jamming soon

hello ~ to all the musicians out there we are still finding drummer to jam haha hope we can have a fun and good time jamming together heh

oh and if u are a keyboardist and would like to try out =) just pm, post here or pm xiaoCarol haha
haha can't wait to jam ha =)

thank you for your time =)

Last edited:
Back