Looking for Drummer and Vocalist

OpenMountain

my friend and i are starting a band. i play the bass and she plays the guitar. we are currently looking for a drummer and a vocalist cuz ours apparently sucks. our drummer can't keep a beat and apparently he lost all his sheet music for our covers. and our vocalist is focusing on studies.... well we need to kick them out but not after we find someone to replace them. so if you play the drums or love to sing, just pm me. and we like bands like muse and rise against. those kinda music. oh and please state your age :]. that would be really helpful

well it would be leaning towards the style of what muse and rise against has. and we would prefer a male singer. that's all the requirements oh and not sure but i think my friend wants an age limit too

Hey you guys still searching? I'm interested! I'm Alex, age 18, a freshie currently in Ngee Ann Poly. I can do clean vocals, outward screams, and recently just mastered inward screams. I can cover the bands you listed and a few others. Do hit me up. My number's 92975970. Email and Facebook are both enzoalec92@hotmail.com. You can PM me too. Thanks =P

Hi I am Edward,saw this post and I am interested to join you guys.I have a friend that plays the piano and i am a vocalist myself.However we have 0 experience in playing in a band.I am 18 years old currently and my fren is 20.About my vocal standard, I am not quite sure what kind of standard you are actually searching for.Anyways u can add me if you are interested^^.

Thanks

Hey man!! Im interested! 23 male here. I can do either but not so good on vocals. Still searching? Hook me up @ 91845535(reezal).

Back