Looking for competent singer for originals english rock band.

While we do covers from time to time to get ourselves tight, we are an originals band, while we had some works with our ex-singer we are gonna try something new. Yep, so we'll be writing again from scratch. We need someone who:

1. is not afraid of improvising on the spot
2. who has experience and is not afraid on stage, who knows how to work the crowd in different settings.
3. can scream abit ala nickelback, creed. Our influences range from rhcp, muse to a tad heavier stuff like fuel. You're not expected to do death vocals. Infact, you'll most likely been singing clean most of the time, but it'll be good to have some 'grit' to the voice.
4. Is aged around 21-25
5. Is male
6. Have decent fashion sense. When performing we can wear anything from stuff like muse(smart, dark) to rhcp(chill, not sloppy, occassiolly naked). And if you wanna wear spandex and thick eyeliners with lots of piercing, not stopping you. But you'll be the only one in the band doing so.

If you think you fit the bill, except for just criteria 4,5 or 6 you can still contact me. Might work something out.
If you think you fit all the criteria.....hey, I think we need to have a jam ; )

call/sms 93694554

Thanks for the overwhelming response guys. We still havent found the singer yet.

Some changes to the criteria, we are only looking for guys between 20 to 25 years old. Those with vocal clips or videos will have an edge.

When messaging me, please do state down your age, race, experience and if you dont mind, then facebook as well.

As for sheesh123, thanks for the sample. I really dig your low notes, sounds really scott weiland. I cleared my inbox, please txt me ur number(stating u are sheesh123) thank you

Back