looking for committed musicians to write, play and record originals.

charlieboyy

i'm a drummer who plays different genres within rock and metal.

it's about time that i look for committed musicians of any skill/background to collaborate with, even beginners too.

examples of influences for this band, such as lady antebellum, foo fighters, bullet for my valentine, against me, avril lavigne, ashlee simpson, colbie caillat, x-japan, f.u.n, arctic monkey, oasis, green day and other genres too.

what i meant was, it's not like we're gonna do heavy metal from some of the bands i've mentioned.
it's mostly based around pop rock with flavors of other genre, which makes tasty and appealing music!

so i'm looking for:
male AND female lead vocalist
bassist
acoustic guitarist
electric guitarist
keyboardist

(male and female musicians are all welcome!)

it'll be awesome if the vocalist could play any of those instruments as well.

i'm certain that this band would be quite interesting, and i'm open to any ideas that musicians have.

contact me at 81256121 if you're interested.
(whatsapp too)
i'm looking forward to work with awesome musicians

sorry, i forgot to mention that i'm looking for musicians age, 16-26. so i'm sorry for the people who are older.

update: i've got a potential bassist, still looking for the rest.

update: potential electric guitarist found.

still available
keyboardist
acoustic guitarist
male AND female lead vocalist

Hey my band is looking for a drummer that's receptive to any genres. And here you are! We're a pop punk band. Artistes like composure and balance, title fight, transit, real friends, all time low sorts. Interested? Hit me up 81336266

ok everyone, stop msging me already, i don't think i can find the musicians that i'm really looking for. but thanks.

Back