Looking for casual novic peepz (Female Vocals, Guitar)

satoshi

Just to jam together, no pressure.

Age range: matured Because I am in my twenties lol, wouldnt want to hang out with immature people.

Not thinking of forming a band yet.
Purpose of this is to have fun and learn together and work things out from there if anything comes.

Music Genre, can be anything from Chrstian Contemporary Music(CCM) to even K-Pop/J-pop/C-pop or the Corrs(My favourite band)
Not looking for a drummer or bassist yet cus this would be more of a acoustic lineup.

I myself can play a little of the bass and the guitar as I played in my church's worship team before.

It would be great if the female vocalist can/likes to harmonise.

can PM me here.

hi there..
i'm also looking for ppl to jam together, so r u still looking for vocalist / harmonies?
but i'm nt very good of it, i just like to sing.. cheers

hi there..
i'm also looking for ppl to jam together, so r u still looking for vocalist / harmonies?
but i'm nt very good of it, i just like to sing.. cheers

im looking for female vocals to cover bands like the corrs, what kind of songs do u sing?

Thanks for the replies guys,

please do state your gender and location, I am a male btw. No way of guessing actually

I live in the west. It would not be so convenient if someone lives in Joo Koon while the other lives in Pasir Ris, right?
Anyhow, Singapore is so small~

hello! :) i'm a female vocalist (i guess i'm the type with airy vocals; also interested in learning the guitar but i'm still a beginner) and location is at the west?
To be exact; boon lay :)
my music genre ranges from korean songs, a little bit of jpop to chinese and english songs, so i'm pretty much okay with any song :)
well, are you still looking for people to jam with?

Hi there, I'm a guitarist. Have experience and still active in the church service. I had a band outside church but still in progress to find replacement for a drummer. So now i'm quite idle, only busy with work. If you're okay and the position still available, we can chat more in whatsapp. Just buzz me at 81383711 :)

Hi, my name is Lita, female singer.
Have experience in the church service, only have band when i was high school :)
Now only busy with work. Hope we can chat more in whatsapp 98956349.
By the way, i stay in Choa Chu Kang.

Just to jam together, no pressure.
Age range: matured Because I am in my twenties lol, wouldnt want to hang out with immature people.

Sorry but I hate how you termed the younger aged group as 'immature people'. For all you know, there are tons of 16 and 17 year olds that are way better then you are.

Back